Announcing Day Camp 4 Developers #3
We’ve added a speaker this time around for a total of six and did away with the lunch break. We discovered that since we were a virtual conference, our lunch break fell at odd times if you weren’t actually in Central Time Zone – and a lot of participants weren’t. So we filled that with an additional talk.
When: October 1st, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT
Here’s the speaker lineup for Day Camp 4 Developers #3: Project Management.
- Brian Prince: Hands on Agile Practices
- Thursday Brahm: How Freelancers Can Use Project Management to Make Clients Happier than They’ve Ever Been Before
- Rob Allen: Getting a website out of the door
- Keith Casey: Project Management is more than Todo Lists
- Elizabeth Naramore: Dealing with Difficult People
- Paul M. Jones: Estimating and Expectations
We are excited about this day-long event and how you will be too. Join us, get your tickets today!
Until next time.
I <3 |<